To stay updated on Facebook, Follow the link below:

ADMIRERS

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

April 2012

Hi everyone, I've decided to upload a picture a day at least. Could be anything.
I'm not sure if i'll be uploading them all here everyday but i'll surely be posting them on Facebook. Basically, to stay updated with everything.
Follow
 https://www.facebook.com/pages/SG-Photography/181151551935336 

Also, sneak-peek for first few picture today and yesterday. 

Saw this in my friend's place, BEAUTIFUL.

MY little friend, Ariel. 

To all my Nepalese.

I found this cute little trunk on my way back home.

This is dedicated to my brother who married recently and sadly i couldn't be there.
You've ROCKED.

After i entered my friend's house, this caught my eyes.


Once again, say hello ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

XoxooxXOxOxO

Total Pageviews

I love flirting with the camera

I love flirting with the camera